For attorneys who represent suspects, targets, and witnesses in matters involving possible indictment or criminal prosecution, the services of an experienced private investigator can be crucial to a successful outcome for their client.
J&R will assist the attorney at every stage of trial preparation in order to prepare the defense. We are experienced at interviewing witnesses, becoming familiar with scenes, and knowing the facts of the case better than the other side.
• Our investigative services can include:
• Identify and Interview all Witnesses
• Review Evidence and Crime Scene
• Review of Police Reports and Information
• Defendant Background
• Background Investigation of Witnesses or Potential Witnesses
• Court Testimony