Business investigations examine the backgrounds of businesses and the principals who run them. J & R will determine if the company has an undisclosed prior litigation history and how it may reflect on their stability, and if other businesses are owned or controlled by the seller(s) that may become competition. We develop information useful for identifying assets and determining if representations made about the company are accurate.
How do we accomplish this?
Through our investigative experience, research, and as a member of the International Intelligence Network INTELLENET, with access to experienced private investigators and security specialists throughout the United States and in 60 countries providing a network with Global reach.
Our comprehensive business background investigation services can include:
• Name and address of the business, possible owners and officers
• Employer Identification Number when available
• Lawsuits, liens, judgments and corporate records
• Products sold by the business
• Credit report of the business
• Information on licenses and permits, corporation filing, business registrations
• Possible bankruptcies or Bankruptcy Docket Sheet
• UCC Filings, associated businesses, associated people
• Internet domain names registered
• Current and previous property ownership
• Possible current motor vehicle ownership